Vibrant Hair Color Treatments
Single Process Color Menu
Our stylists are trained in advanced hair coloring techniques and formulation at the Goldwell Academy in NYC.
- Single Process Color $70 – $100: new growth touch up
- $100 – $130: root to ends refresh
- Single Process Lift and Tone $95 – $125 new growth touch up
- Men’s 5-minute Color Blending $25: Coloring to dial back some gray but not all the gray
- Color Correction: Schedule a consultation for pricing
Dimensional Color Options
- Traditional High Lights/ Low Lights: Lightening the hair color or adding color in a traditional woven pattern
- Mini $70 – $100
- Partial $125 – $155
- Full $150 – $180
- Balayage: Maintaining a natural root color that graduates into lighter color through mid-lengths. A stronger blonde coloring through mid-lengths
- Mini $95 – $125
- Partial $150 – $180
- Full $165 – $205
- Premium Color Upgrade $30: BondPro treatment is added to strengthen the hair’s fiber and help prevent breakage during a color service creates durability for better color longevity.
Combination Color & Highlight
- Single process color touch-up with a highlight $140 – $170; this service is designed to recolor the hair’s new growth and add dimension to the hairline. This is a great option for natural-looking gray coverage.
I have been getting my hair done by Mae for several years now and she has always been respectful of my wishes even when they probably weren’t “my best look”.
I went to Mae since I heard that she was an excellent colorist because I was looking for someone that would help me grow my sandy blonde dye job out to my natural salt and pepper color.
I was ready to get off “hiding my gray hair treadmill” I had been on for 20 years. Mae immediately helped me and didn’t tell me that I would look awful with my natural hair.
It has been a long process. I think my hair looks beautiful now. People pay to get their hair gray like mine. Mae made the process extremely easy without cutting my hair short.
I continue to be a loyal customer to this day even though I only need a trim every now and then.
Paige R. | Richmond VA